NOTE! This build will upgrade your game databases to support syncing between multiple computers. The upgrade is automatic and one-way so once you install this build you won’t be able to use your databases with older builds. If necessary, you can save a backup copy of each of your game databases by using the Export button on the Database page prior to installing this build.
New in this version
- Keep your game database synchronized between multiple computers. See below for details.
- Prevent new games from being created without home and away teams.
- Allow liveries to be created without logos (i.e. logos are optional now).
- Show a red exclamation on folder paths that aren’t valid.
- Show “Health No Data” status in red if YouTube isn’t getting any video data during a live broadcast.
- Detach the status text from the opacity slider because barely readable status text isn’t helpful.
- Disable swiping between tabs on Database and Game pages because button presses were sometimes being interpreted as swipes.
- Add EditDateTime as an optional column in all data grids (defaults to off). Use this to see when a record was last changed.
- Fix several crash bugs.